Pot = 125 ml
1 pot of natural (sugar free) yogurt
2 pots of self raising flour
1 pot of white sugar
Half a pot of mild olive oil (or vegetable/coconut oil if you would prefer)
3 large eggs (free-range)
Splash of vanilla essence
Small pinch of salt
Handful of raspberries, chocolate chips, blueberries, blackberries, whatever takes your fancy!
Icing Sugar for decoration
A loaf or cake tin
Pre-heat your oven to 175C/155C/4
- Add two pots of flour and one pot of sugar into a large bowl.
- Throw in a pinch of salt
- Add half a pot of oil and a splash of vanilla essence.
- Add 3 large eggs
- Beat together until smooth and shiny!
- Grease your cake tin or use a silicone one.
- Pour in the mixture.
- This is where you add your extra ingredients. Today, I lined raspberries down the cake tin. If you want, you can add the ingredients halfway through your pour to scatter them around more.
- Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour. If the knife or skewer is not clean or if you shake it and it’s still wobbly then leave it in for 10 more minutes.
- (Optional) Pop it onto a plate and use a sieve to sprinkle some icing sugar over it.
It tastes amazing! Raspberries is defiantly a go to ingredient for this recipe.