How to master walking around aimlessly…
Pack a bag
- A wallet/purse
- A portable charger and phone
- Headphones (optional)
- Reusable camera or polaroid
- A book
- Turn off phone. You’ll only need it for emergencies. Everyone needs a break once in a while from social media and the news etc.
- Don’t use a map. Trust your own instinct and if you are ready to come home and have no clue where you are, this is when you call someone to pick you up or use google maps.
- Have no time limit. When you feel you have been out long enough, you’ll know, but don’t rush it! If you think you’re wasting time, then you’re doing it right!
- Keep going. Pay attention to every detail and lose all sense of time and place.
- Do the opposite of what you think you should do.
Enjoy your aimless walk ; )